<VV> HELP!! (garage lighting info)

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 14:42:33 EDT 2012

Joe,

Seth is absolutely correct.  LEED code is being enacted all the time.  If a professional did the plans for your permit then stick with what they show lighting wise at least until you get through your final inspection.  You can alway add additional, plug in, lighting later--especially hooded lights on the walls for lower lighting for us more seasoned people.

Bob