<VV> No more race car

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Sun Oct 7 21:46:39 EDT 2012

Well, my Corvair race car moved out today. It left home for KC and a new owner. I traded it in for a Corvair that's the exact opposite, a very original fairly low mileage Monza. It has many, many options including AC. I'm going to resist modifying this car, they tell me that's what's right and I always do what they tell me. I still have a 65 coupe that I can play with but as a 95/PG it will never be a race car. For my driving fast fix, for now, I've been offered to be part of "Team Shark" by the Shark wrangler Terry Kalp. We'll see how long this lasts.... When's the next Olympics?

Ned