<VV> (garage lighting info) (Permitting)NO CORVAIR

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Mon Oct 8 12:05:10 EDT 2012

Joel,
    You're so fortunate to live in an area with minimal  government
interference.  You're also lucky to be able to make a living in  a location where
you can afford a large piece of property.  Here in  northern NJ we have to
live in MUCH smaller areas and still pay for all that  government "help".  On
my QUARTER acre property I'm lucky to have a small  TWO car garage when most
of my neighbors have only ONE car garages.  And  many of these properties
are in the $300,000+ price range.  My  property taxes are over $7000 yearly,
mostly to pay for educating other peoples  children (government "help" ain't
cheap!).
    We can't make changes in our houses or  property without getting
municipal inspections.  And our cost for  electricity is over 13 cents per KWH but
that has come down from the former 15  cents.
    Now that I'm retired and no longer have to commute  84 miles per day to
work and back, I'm sorely tempted to move out to some less  congested and
less regulated area.
    Good luck in finding the place you want OUTSIDE the  city.
Frank Burkhard
Boonton, NJ

In a message dated 10/8/2012 11:23:39 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,