<VV> Fw: Heim joint / Spherical rod ends

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 12 10:32:10 EDT 2012

I go one step further when working under the car.  I have a couple large wooden blocks from a tree I cut down about 16" in diameter that I slide under the car in an area close to where I'm working to protect just in case something should cause the car to fall.  It's never fallen, but I feel better with it there.  Ken