<VV> SPARE IN TRUNK early coupe

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Oct 14 00:36:05 EDT 2012

I need more info. The trunk is at the front  of the car, and the factory
condenser is located over the engine.

Have you installed a trunk mounted condenser? If so, then pictures are
needed to see what clearance problems you have.

The local ElVair has a trunk mounted condenser and the is no room for
the spare in the trunk. He keeps it in the pick up bed area.

Frank DuVal