<VV> A/C condensor location?

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 14 18:26:54 EDT 2012

I installed a 'suitcase' condenser in the trunk, mounting it with two L
channels. The floor of the trunk was cut out and a puller fan was mounted to
the bottom of the condenser.
A false trunk floor was created over the condenser from an aluminum trunk
cover from a Chevette.
There was enough air leakage to satisfy the condenser, and on a late model,
there's a louvered vent on the left side to provide the needed air. Worked
great.