<VV> A/C condensor location?

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Mon Oct 15 11:35:36 EDT 2012

My '65 has exactly that and I haven't managed to get it working yet.  It seems to work fine sitting still but drive it about 10 minutes or less and it quits working.  This isn't very helpful because I haven't put any time into it to figure out what is going on.  Mine has 2 stacked horizontal condensers with two ducted 9" fans pushing air straight down.
My current wild guess is that the engine fan is stalling the air through the condensers and causing the compressor to cut out on high pressure.
I've thought about building a partition and making the condenser fans pull air from the wheel well.
Joel McGregor