<VV> Learners inherrit The Earth

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Thu Oct 18 12:48:38 EDT 2012

That's what the factories and the government want; they highly disapprove
of anyone (unauthorised) knowing enough about cars to be able to repair or
modify their designs. They would outlaw hot rodding if they could (see the
BS  that Japanese legislators have forced on their people.)

Scotty from Hollyweird

.

In a message dated 10/18/2012 9:39:41 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,