<VV> Lugnuts for Datsun wheels

corvairdad at gmail.com corvairdad at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 18:16:50 EDT 2012

Bryan,
I bought a set online from Gorilla. I can make some measurements tomorrow so you order the right ones. Note you may want to order centering rings since the bore in the wheel is slightly larger than the hub's mating diameter. Since I am cheap, I mount the wheel using two conical nuts (just enough threads engage), the other two holes get the shank nuts torqued, the conicals come off, and the last two shank nuts go on. Works every time - no vibration.

Tom in Baltimore