<VV> [fastvair] all loaded up

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Fri Oct 19 19:26:44 EDT 2012

Got through registration early and tech also. They didn't like my HSR tech so I had to bring the car to the tech barn. They really liked the car and I breezed through tech. Got my helmet sticker too. Mostly answered questions about the car. Imagine that! Janet and I had a nice early dinner at the Oak Tree Tavern on site. We are back in our room at the Lodge relaxing and watching the tube...well, she is. I'm writing this email!
Report tomorrow.

--Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com