<VV> Lon Anderson a 1st class supplier of 1964-65 Remote Mirror Parts

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 19 22:02:01 EDT 2012

Hi Carl from down under, I am not surprised to hear Lonzo is making a great product. I am glad he decided to take on what  I am sure was a difficult project. After all, no one else has even attempted.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
Getting ready to go to Palm Springs Fan Belt Toss next week