<VV> Positive Crankcase Vents

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Oct 19 23:38:02 EDT 2012

>From VV:
One of the reasons for no mention of a pcv valve is that they are  only
used on two years of car production (62 & 63).

OK, let me  edit this before the experts do, they were also used on 64-65
cars with AC  and 62 to 65 FCs. I know Clark's says they also fit 61
models, but all the  cars and FCs around here had road draft tubes for 60
& 61.

So:
California had them in early mid-year 1961 models and all of  62-63. I just
removed a complete set-up from a 65 A/C car, as you  mentioned.  - Seth
Emerson