<VV> Exhaust Donuts

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Mon Oct 22 11:09:13 EDT 2012

Bill,

As Consumers Report said decades ago when they did a test of a Corvair concerning rumors of CO contamination from the heater, all you had to do was leave your vent windows partially open and there was plenty of ventilation to avoid a CO buildup.  Not that I recommend driving with a leaky exhaust and damaged shrouding.

Bob

And I'll make sure to have a CO detector in the car when the heater's on just to
make sure it's safe.