<VV> non Corvair : Looking for a rolling 33chrysler royal 8 chassis

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Oct 23 18:54:47 EDT 2012

I am trying to help a good friend (he helped get me going on restoring
Corvairs years ago) find a rolling frame for a motor -transmission he restored
.  It needs to be for a straight 8 setup , 6 cylinder is different.
If you think you can help , email me , and I will take it further. I hope
to find something on the north east coast. Rough but cheap works also.
Almost ready to put the Corvairs up , But hope to get a few more day trips
in first , and pick up lumber for  yet another winter project...
Regards  Tim Colson