<VV> Volt Reg, Gen & Other Questions

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Wed Oct 24 00:25:40 EDT 2012

Hmmm must be something in the air.  Worked on the Vanilla convertible today for the same pulsing headlight  problem.  The cheap digital meter only showed about .1 v fluctuation, but it was noticeable in the lights. Switched it out for a new solid state regulator, no fluctuation but it was charging at 17 v.  Swapped back to the old solid state regulator and everything was fine, charging right at 13.99-14.00 v.  Guessing one of the connections were dirty.

T. Kalp
Wichita, KS