<VV> 1961 Corvair Monza Questions?

Randolph Perry rmperry.65 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 17:38:07 EDT 2012

 I was able to further inspect the 61 Monza that I am buying, it appears to
be an original, numbers matching car, with 145 4-speed, is there any real
concern areas that I may have to be aware of, it will be the second early I
have owned, this one with all the proper paperwork to allow me to finish
and drive it!  Another question, what are people doing for 185-80-13 tires?
 I have scratched my head, found replacements (15 x 7/205-60R-15's) but, if
You want to be somewhat original, what can You do? I have also found
someone that has some of the original tires, but I wouldn't trust driving
distances in 40-50 year-old tires...Thanks in advance, Sincerely, Randy
Perry sends.