<VV> [UV] the ongoing saga of 420

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Wed Oct 24 21:24:59 EDT 2012

Can any VV people in the Southern area of Washington help this Corvair
powered Ultravan new owner?   He is in route to Minn. and needs urgent
help with a stuck-in-low Powerglide.   Maybe it is only a governor
issue?   Regardless help would be greatly appreciated for this new
Ultravan - Corvair powered owner.

Thanks in advance,

Larry Forman

  A Cell phone number sure would help!!!  How are we supposed to get a hold of him???  gg

A couple of weeks ago...guy was in N. Texas  headed east... engine running rough...

Chris Tier  saw the plea on the Corvair Center and called the guy....  turned out he was fairly close...

O his way the next morning running sweet!

 Gary.. with #420, said yesterday he was going to the tri cities in LOW.... figured 9 hours at least... Wife is in car behind him..

He said he had a place to store it there.. come back in the spring..

 but don't anyone take my word for it!! gg

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages