<VV> [UV] the ongoing saga of 420

Larry Forman larry at forman.net
Wed Oct 24 17:28:12 EDT 2012

Can any VV people in the Southern area of Washington help this Corvair
powered Ultravan new owner?   He is in route to Minn. and needs urgent
help with a stuck-in-low Powerglide.   Maybe it is only a governor
issue?   Regardless help would be greatly appreciated for this new
Ultravan - Corvair powered owner.

Thanks in advance,

Larry Forman