<VV> Jeff Lilly restorations Corvair

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Thu Oct 25 16:20:00 EDT 2012

I agree with your observation.  My comment about no indication on the
surface was in regard to the surface of the paint.  I might not strip it
all out, but I sure would inspect it good for hairline cracks and/or
waviness.  The latter likely indicates rust from behind.  The lower
windshield corners are favorite places for bad lead to hide.

--
Dave Keillor
Technology Concepts