<VV> Jeff Lilly restorations Corvair

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 16:14:30 EDT 2012

Dave, no, I was not planning on that. I suppose you need to strip or sand
down to even check at those seams, though. The car is straight accept for
one dent on front panel under the front bumper, and three little finger
sized spots by the trim behind the right wheel, just above the headlight
right side eyebrow, and at the spot where the side pillar meets the body,
right side. It had a good base/clear ppg repaint in 1993 and is a no
accident car. The two could be a bag of worms under the undercoat, but they
have not got worse in the past 15 years. Mark Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone