<VV> Air conditioning alteration

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 13:06:09 EDT 2012

chuck, I have found several long rectangular condensors will fit, I
think Clarks even sells one, my plan is to cut out a section of tin
wiide enough and on a slope so the liquid Freon can drain, add some 9
inch fans and blow down into the wheel well.

I recently posted a question on doing this install, and a lm guy has a
running system that works when stopped, but not when driving, seems the
flow of air is stopped Across the condensor, maybe from ram air
pressure in the wheel well, or maybe the engine fan draws so much air
there is not enough for the condensor fans? A lm engine bay lid has a
seal on it, our em lids do not seal on 3/4 of it, so we may have a
larger air supply available than a lm.
Mark Durham
Sent from my Windows Phone