<VV> Air conditioning alteration

Bob Tarpenning bobtcars at wildblue.net
Fri Oct 26 17:13:28 EDT 2012

I think the best bet is to put it in the trunk.  I have done this on early
and late models and they work great.  I have a trunk mount in my '64 coupe,
running a Sanden compressor and a parallel flow condenser and a 15 " fan.
Using R134 and getting about 32 degrees at the vents,  turning 2000 RPM,
sitting in the shop.
Bob T