<VV> Very original

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 23:24:27 EDT 2012

Ned, I suppose that would be fine if you were going to put it in a
museum. Personally, I love the way my car looks, and am restoring those
things that bring the car back to show room condition. This means any
bubbled chrome, pitted emblems, poor carpets, missing or broken parts,
etc, get restored or replaced with a proper part. I want the car to
look and be original. For instance, if there was a problem with
upholstery or side panels, Clarks sells excellent replacements that can
match the original, and I would not hesitate to do that. I do not
consider the car no original if I restore those things in inferior
condition to good condition. Mark Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone