<VV> Very original

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Oct 27 01:25:20 EDT 2012

Oh Ned - I have a set of four original 6.50-13 tires with low mileage.
They were made in 1965 but still hold air, pretty much. If you want to install
them on the car, I will send them to you - All you have to do is send me a
copy  of the new insurance policy you take out for you and your family, that
will  cover anyone crazy enough to ride in that car. Of course, you might,
instead,  want to update the car to your specs so you and your family can
enjoy the car in  safety and comfort. You're a smart cookie, you decide. Be
responsible - but be  really responsible.  Say - - Are those "People" actual
people, or people  voices in your head? <grin> -Seth

People  tell me that there a great