<VV> Corvan sighting on TV

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Sun Oct 28 22:41:05 EDT 2012

I guess this is cheating because we have it on DVD, and I didn't happen
to just catch it on TV/movie/etc, but there's a Route 66 episode from
1962 titled "Lizards' Leg and Owlet's Wing" with guest stars Boris
Karloff, Peter Lorre, and Lon Chaney. There are multiple instances of
Greenbriers, Corvans, and Corvair cars in that episode, but then that
was when they were new, and Chevrolet was definitely a major sponsor of
that particular show.

And Halloween appropriate as well...

Mark N