<VV> Corvair Spyder convertible sighting on Vegas

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Mon Oct 29 00:39:24 EDT 2012

Don't know if this was posted, but on Vegas, the DA picks up the girl after
making a wide U-turn in his red Spyder convertible!

Not much airtime, but it was very recognizable, and nice to see it had a
(albeit minor, but still) 'starring role' too !

Relaxing after another great GWFBT this weekend in Palm Springs ~

Charlie