<VV> CORSA Server

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Oct 29 10:53:52 EDT 2012

Thanks Dennis.  Right now it's just raining, forecast is for wind later in the day through Tuesday.  The current track shows Baltimore and Philadelphia being right in the path.

Jay Pitchford supplied us with a data center grade UPS and some good advice last year, I have a whole house surge suppressor installed now.  Next year I'll likely upgrade the generator to an inverter type, they are much better for computer equipment.  Other than that we're generally prepared for a couple days without power, we get enough thunderstorms in this area that we bought all the flashlights and batteries we needed quite some time ago :-)

Do your best to stay safe out there.  I'll post an update if we lose power.

--Bryan