<VV> Engine number question

Dave Leonard dave at arborlea.com
Sun Sep 2 22:00:23 EDT 2012

I know many of you have had fun with the department of redundancy department
"VIN Number" comment, but the only actual informative response was from Mike
confirming that '68s had the VIN stamped in the block.  I didn't know that.

I have no recollection of where this particular block came from, as I'm
almost certain I never parted out a '68 140 PG.

Thanks!

Dave