<VV> [fastvair] Warren at Marshalltown, Iowa today

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Mon Sep 3 16:45:16 EDT 2012

Not at all offended---all in fun!
Warren

-----Original Message-----
From: aeroned <aeroned at aol.com>
To: fastvair <fastvair at yahoogroups.com>; Virtualvairs
<Virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Mon, Sep 3, 2012 2:20 pm
Subject: Re: [fastvair] Warren at Marshalltown, Iowa today

I discoverd later that I had just barely eked out a win over the other
drivers ( was really after Ned Madson who was enjoying his lead a
little tooo much).

I'm still going to be floating around for weeks, maybe months with a
faster single lap time than Warren. I know two laps make a run and I
know the Shark was running poorly for Warren (I really don't have magic
powers over my old carbs). I respect Warren deeply. I can only dream
that I would be half the driver he is, I know my true ability. I hope
my floating (and gloating) doesn't offend Warren.

Of course his son, took my own car out and kicked my a$$ to prove that
I still have a long way to go to be a good driver.

Still, I think I won for having the most fun!!
Ned

This list is for racing/modifying our Corvairs,and to buy/sell parts.