<VV> [fastvair] Warren at Marshalltown, Iowa today [1 Attachment]

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Mon Sep 3 14:19:55 EDT 2012

I discoverd later that I had
just barely eked out a win over the other drivers ( was really after
Ned Madson who was enjoying his lead a little tooo much).

I'm still going to be floating around for weeks, maybe months with a faster single lap time than Warren. I know two laps make a run and I know the Shark was running poorly for Warren (I really don't have magic powers over my old carbs). I respect Warren deeply. I can only dream that I would be half the driver he is, I know my true ability. I hope my floating (and gloating) doesn't offend Warren.

Of course his son, took my own car out and kicked my a$$ to prove that I still have a long way to go to be a good driver.

Still, I think I won for having the most fun!!
Ned