<VV> Cool Corvair picture - how pictures get posted

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Mon Sep 3 19:00:41 EDT 2012

Attachments will make a message over the 8K size limit.  Since they are
oversized they have to be released by one of the members of VV-help.
VV-help members are notified three time/day if there are posts that need
dealt with.  I'm in the Pacific time zone and I get them at 5:00 am, 11:am
and 5:00 pm.  I don't deal with the 5 am message until about 6:30 and
usually some in the east time zone has already taken care of it

It's not just oversized messages we deal with, we delete all the spam you
don't see, and the three word replies with the whole digest attached.  We're
constantly learning and Bryan sets up new filters to trap the latest attempt
to put spam on the VVs.

When I think about it, I will check in between notifications to see if there
are any messages to be dispositioned,  I looked about 3:00 pacific and found
these two pictures and some kind of scam.  Released the pictures and
discarded the scam.

Dennis for VV-help