<VV> Hello U corvair people

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 3 19:38:11 EDT 2012

First off, where do you live? How can you tell the comb chamber is corroded? The
trunk can be opened by removing the drivers side head light bucket and reaching
in to open the latch. I assume the Key fits but does not turn in the lock?  Did
you try to press down on the hood, while trying to turn the key? Some are just a
bit out of adjustment.

 If you have restored a car in the past, the Corvair just needs the electrical
sys to work, the brakes to be solid and .....the engine to run. The PG may
require a ATF  change and a good warm up period for the first time.

 Lots of Corvairsuppliers out there. Did you look up CORSA on the Internet? Keep
asking questions.
 MIKE KOVACS