<VV> a question

ebittman at tampabay.rr.com ebittman at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Sep 4 15:39:17 EDT 2012

Years ago I owned a driver quality 64 rampy.Sold it to a buddy before I moved.It was in average condition but perfect to haul stuff,very little rust and nothing missing.In the meantime I acquired a 64 conv,again driver quality but more appealing looks wise.I put a lot into the 64 conv,axle bearings,brakes,gas tank,some upholstery and lots of little things.It runs and drives excellent but has a noisy transaxle.Needless to say I want the Rampy back.He's done very very little to it and was informed it has a bad axle bearing.I offered an even trade, Rampy for Conv but he wasn't exactly taking the bait.Knowing only what I told you what would you guys do?