<VV> FC's AS DAILY DRIVERS

lonwall@corvairunderground.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Tue Sep 4 17:22:15 EDT 2012

And yet again..................

I drive my 64 Greenbriar year round every day. In fact, Linda and I just
returned from a trip to Eastern Oregon for the holiday, about 800 miles
round trip. Not only that but we hauled about 800 lbs+ of canopy, tables
and merchandise so Linda could vend at the swap meet.

This is the same Greenbriar we also took down to Palm Springs last
October with even more Corvair stuff to vend.

Lon
www.corvairunderground.com