<VV> late coupe for sale in Milltown, NJ

wrsssatty at aol.com wrsssatty at aol.com
Wed Sep 5 20:34:06 EDT 2012

A friend alerted me to a white late model coupe for sale that he spied driving past a gas station on Main Street in Milltown, NJ.  He said it looked to be in good condition.  I know nothing more and no longer live anywhere near there.  Milltown is a small town so if anyone lives near there and is interested, I'm sure there couldn't be that many gas stations on Main Street.  Again, that's all I know.  Don't shoot the messenger.

~Bill Stanley