<VV> Lakewoods

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 21:27:55 EDT 2012

One of members spotted a decent Lakewood at Bailey Automotive in Logootee, IN. (Southern IN) Said price was at $4995.  Did not see it myself, but is on car lot apparently.
Also, one of our members has a modified Lakewood that was used by Pabst Beer apparently for promotions.  I think he has the history of it, but not sure how much.   I saw it a couple years ago and was not all that bad.  Has blue vinyl top and painted yellow below.  Maybe someone has seen or knows something about it.  It is for sale also for $1500.00.  I plan on looking at it myself in the near future and see what condition it is really in.  I don't remember it having much if any rust, but might need interior work.  Might be one of the unusual ones waiting for some one to go to work on.  Ken Clark