<VV> Broken fllywheel bolts.

ntcagp at sbcglobal.net ntcagp at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 6 20:58:17 EDT 2012

Thanks Smitty,

The four bolts that broke off, broke as I was trying to remove them. They were extremely tight.  I fear they are either cross-threaded, or have been pounded back and forth so much that the threads are useless. Having never worked with a left-handed bit, how does this info play into the equation? They are broken beneath the surface, so grinding the slot is a no-go.

Garry