<VV> Windshield wiper motor change

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Mon Sep 10 12:18:08 EDT 2012

First check if you have 12 volts at the motor with the switch turned  on.
Frank Burkhard

In a message dated 9/9/2012 8:27:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dpleau at wavecable.com writes:

The  problem is almost always the switch.  They are easy take apart,  clean
the contacts and reassemble.  Instructions are in the tech guide
supplement.

dp