<VV> Problem after 66 Turbo engine rebuild

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Sep 10 21:28:22 EDT 2012

but the problem starts a 3300 - almost no acceleration, pressure reading is the
first mark after the "0" .
It is like someone is holding me from behind. I have check ignition - hard to
tell if the pressure unit works fine - ignition is set to 24 degrees.
What can cause these problems? Fuel pump (was replaced about 500 mls ago)?

 IMO  [ in my opinion]

 IF you do not feel any "missing"   then it most likely is Fuel  starvation...

It take  fuel to make boost...  but it takes TIMING advance to keep it going.

Disconnect the PR and plug the hose... see how it runs... then  MAYBE  you'll know if it's working!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages