<VV> Corvair Seats in NJ

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Wed Sep 12 15:34:52 EDT 2012

Over on the Corvair Center Forum a few weeks back I posted a "for sale"
ad for a set of seats from a 1964 '500' coupe.

No takers.

So I put an ad on Craigslist.

No takers.

I'd really prefer to get these seats into the hands of a Corvair owner
than into a landfill.  My ad said asking $50 with an emphasis on
"asking."  At this point, if it's a green piece of paper with a dead
president on it, it's enough.  In fact, if your pickup or SUV was in my
driveway and all you did was smile and say nice things about my good
looks and brilliant mind, that would probably be enough, too.

You can see a photo here:

http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,541746

or here:

http://cnj.craigslist.org/pts/3213019258.html