<VV> how many miles do you drive your Corvair a year and on one trip?

Carlton Smith carlton55 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 16 18:09:01 EDT 2012

My 65 Corsa turbo convertible is my daily driver. It comes out of storage
from when the snow quits in the spring until the snow falls and the salt
hits the Indiana roads in the winter. My top goes down anytime it is above
60 degrees. :-)

Last year I made a weeklong 2000 mile trip out to Massachusetts and drove a
total of 8600 miles in 2011. This year I am up to 9,084 miles already and
the only really long trip I took this year was to the DACC Homecoming in
Michigan.

Carlton Smith
Circle City Corvair Club, Pres.
Indianapolis, IN