<VV> Circle City Corvair Club & The Hoosier Auto Show and Swap Meet Sept 21st-22nd - Ya'll come!!!!!

Carlton Smith carlton55 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 16 18:26:33 EDT 2012

Hi Guys!

 Tis' that time of year again for The Circle City Corvairs Club Hoosier Auto
Show and Swap Meet located at the Marion County Fairgrounds on the south
east side of Indianapolis, IN.

Come partake of our Hospitality room at the LaQuinta Inn next Friday night.
Free food, a seminar by Mike McKeel on our steering and suspension, NOS and
other Corvair desirable parts will be there too.

Saturday morning is the big Car show and Concourse. We have in the past had
over 100 Corvairs show up for the show! Many other marquees in the car show
as well. Then there is the GIGANTIC all makes parts swap meet.

Saturday night is the Circle City Club Banquet and awards dinner with door
prizes 50/50 and more. This year we are having the banquet close to the
hotel at the Hornet Park Community Center.

For all details go to these links for times and entry forms.

http://www.circlecitycorvairs.org/?q=node/496

http://www.circlecitycorvairs.org/?q=node/495

If these links don't work for you go either email me directly at
carlton55 at comcast.net or go ahead and call me at (317) 697-0318. If I cannot
answer the phone be sure to give me a call back number.

Hope to see many of you there!!!!!

Best regards,

Carlton Smith
Circle City Corvairs Club, President