<VV> Corvairs, rare indeed

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 20:55:54 EDT 2012

All things considered, I think it is safe to say we love our cars, but
most of us use them for smaller trips where comfort is less an issue.
My ole bones start to ache in 4-5 hours in a newer car. However, when
the weather turns nice in the spring my coupe comes out until the
weather gets wet in the fall. So I put 1500 to 2500 miles a year on the
Corvair. we do take 1 day trips in the car, up to 250 miles, though. I
just finished a three point seat belt install for the front bucket
seats for my wife, so she feels safer in the car. (if anyone wants to
know how I did it on a Em, send me a direct email off line). Mark Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone