<VV> Corvair Miles

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 16 21:08:13 EDT 2012

This year my mileage is on the low side.  Roughly 5,000 to date split 2,000
to the Rampside and 3,000 to the convert.

In a year when I attend convention, the convert can easily go 10,000 in the
summer.  The top is always down unless it rains and this summer was so hot
that I did not take it out as often.  I even had the AC fixed on my
(normally) winter civilian car and drove it more in the summer than I can
remember.  The AC has not worked in at least 3, maybe 4 summers because I
hardly ever used it in summer months.

By the time I put them both away this fall, I will likely put another 2 to
3,000 miles (total) on them.

Later, JR