<VV> Corvairs, rare indeed

Lon Anderson lonzovair at aol.com
Sun Sep 16 21:53:38 EDT 2012

How many miles?
I just purchased my "latest" Greenbrier on New Year's Eve, and it had 88,148 miles on the odometer when we left the former owner's house. It now has 99,940 on it in nine short months, and it was down for about two weeks when I did the clutch job in February, at which time I drove my "youngest" vehicle, an '82 F150...
I drive the '62 Greenbrier to work every day, and even when the temps were in the 100s for about 20 consecutive days here in KY this summer, it was not uncomfortable...
I'd rather drive it than Cheryl's 2005 Pontiac Vibe... and I get better gas mileage!
Later,
Lonzo