<VV> Corvairs, rare indeed

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Sun Sep 16 21:05:24 EDT 2012

Tim's question, got me thinking so looking at my records, the five Corvairs I drove the most last year I put a total of 9, 448 on them.  My Gold '65 4 door made the 1100+ roundtrip to Tri-State this year and about the same miles to Heart of Texas last year, it went to Indy a coulple of years ago for the Corvair Olympics and competed in all the events.  Didn't include the Shark which put in several miles at the Marshalltown track recently.

The Corvairs are fun to drive and I don't really like to drive on long trips in any vehicle.

T. Kalp
Wichita, KS