<VV> Corvairs, rare indeed

Clark Hartzel chartzel at comcast.net
Sun Sep 16 20:24:13 EDT 2012

Not driving a Corvair this time but back when the CORSA National Convention
was in Ontario, CA I drove my 1964 Greenbrier out there with my son. My wife
and daughter flew out to meet us and all four of us came home in the 'Brier.
It was a 3-week trip.  We took the 'Brier from MI to Florida to visit my
in-laws a couple of times.  Now that I am 70 I don't drive the Corvair on
too many long trips as it just isn't as comfortable as the newer cars with
A/C, satellite radio, a heater that heats, a defroster that defrosts, and
gets 30MPG to boot!
Clark