<VV> Exhaust port tube fit to manifold

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Sep 17 14:41:16 EDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Mackintosh <dougmackintosh at yahoo.com>

Any experience on the list with this. Should I use these, or do I have to bite
the bullet and purchase more used ones? I am guessing the press fit would help
with heat transfer from the tube to the exhaust manifold, but as a practical
matter, does anyone know what will actually happen if the fit is sloppy?

Thanks!

As was stated.. not really a problem...  and you can use "Muffler Paste" to seal it..  OR

Find a shop with an expander... or buy..

http://www.harborfreight.com/small-tail-pipe-expander-37352.html

 Smallest they have is 1-1/8"  which is too large???

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages