<VV> How Many Miles

Ray Davis scout1977 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 16:32:13 EDT 2012

What changed Helen's attitude about suffering your erstwhile whelms?  Was it having to stand guard duty with a pistol while watching for snakes, hiding it when the state trooper stopped to inquire?  Of suffering the indignity of being pushed home with the towed vehicle?  That is still a head scratcher.  Or maybe it was some other adventure (read humility)!  She was indeed a great sport while it lasted and we are all fortunate to have the women that endure this "hobby."Ray Davis

P Think Green! Please do not print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary.