<VV> Fw: Exhaust port tube fit to manifold

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 22:17:58 EDT 2012

Doug, the gasket or packing is what seals, the openings in the exhaust
manifold are made large on purpose to compensate for expansion and
contraction of the exhaust tubes, manifold, and the heads. even the way
the manifolds are clamped to the heads is designed to allow movement.
Mark Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone